Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay everyone. New here but not to bikes. I am a Veteran of the 82nd Abn Div.,did my tour in Central and South America. I built mountain bikes before they were available. Been riding bikes( motorized) and pedal for over 50 years.My old paratrooper butt is wore out so I had to retire my soft tail this year馃槕.Serial one to the rescue! I will once again feel the wind and freedom I have experienced riding.Its a frigging Harley Man!. I save face around my biker Brothers.Cant wait to get my mits on that basher...馃槑馃槑馃槑:cool:

Premium Member
Thanks for your service protecting us and giving us the freedom to have forums such as this.
Did you demo one at a dealer?
What feature(s) did you like that made you want to buy one?
Congrats

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks . My softtail was a Vtwin. My hips and eyesight have worsened over the years and riding in traffic is no longer a option but a liability. I love riding ,been on unicycles,trikes and all kinds of bikes. What motivated me to buy a Mosh/ City is its frame geometry and its primal roots that started Harley davidson. I currently own a specialized Roll,same color,lol. No Brawler blue however.Those gussets and double wall rims scream (Use Me).The slick motor and battery placement is sweet! Well thought out in every respect. Styling,WOW! The mosh speaks to me as biker. This is a fresh look and take at a very old concept.Its single speed hub with the brushless motor makes for a long lasting high quality drive train.Yes I am stoked about riding again,the fact that Series One and Harley davidson teamed up to recreate a legend in the bike world is just to cool.The rush series look utilitarian to me and more of a European flair. While the Mosh says" ya I am American" Awesome ATW馃獋馃獋馃獋

1 - 4 of 4 Posts