Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1000 discount has my attention. Considering Rush City Step Through so I don’t have to swing my 71 year old leg over to mount. I would like a rear rack mounted “milk create” like box for my 10-pound dog to ride with me. Suggestions? Also wondering about options for car mounted carrier for transporting bike. Both subjects probably covered elsewhere on this forum so I’ll do search. I’m in NorCal and Mike’s Bike has ‘em in stock so no shipping worries. Thanks for the add.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the step over frame, and at 69 y.o, it is an issue swingin' a leg over. I have to lean the bike over one way or the other to safely get on or off. As far as a bike rack, these bikes are pretty heavy to be lifting up high. I hope you are still going to the gym lol. Great bikes, go get one!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your input. I’ve decided not to purchase after taking a couple of demo rides. Biggest factor is I don’t need another two wheeled vehicle.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't think of it too much as another 2 wheeled vehicle. I think of it more as a health benefit. We all need exercise. I find having my e-bike gets me out there doing a lot of pedal pushing, which is 2nd only to swimming as far as great exercise. And it is a lot of fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts