Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several months back we saw that the RAW opened up an option for e-bikes. They published the total miles, start/end points, support, etc. Enough support to feel slightly confident we could do 235 miles from La Crosse, WI to the Harley Museum in MKE in 2 days. 100 miles day 1, to Dells, and 135 on day 2.

My wife & I have now had our Rush City Speed bikes long enough to put on around 500 miles on them. We made some minor tweaks to the Enviolo hub settings. And, we have our ranges in different modes worked out.

Serial 1 and Wheel & Sprocket are offering the spare battery and mobile charging and battery swap locations along the route. We just got the final mileage between stops last night and think we can complete with our battery, and 2 borrowed/provided spares. Wish us luck. It is also supposed to rain. :( But, a party with beer at the end!!

Anyone else signed up?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Several months back we saw that the RAW opened up an option for e-bikes. They published the total miles, start/end points, support, etc. Enough support to feel slightly confident we could do 235 miles from La Crosse, WI to the Harley Museum in MKE in 2 days. 100 miles day 1, to Dells, and 135 on day 2.

My wife & I have now had our Rush City Speed bikes long enough to put on around 500 miles on them. We made some minor tweaks to the Enviolo hub settings. And, we have our ranges in different modes worked out.

Serial 1 and Wheel & Sprocket are offering the spare battery and mobile charging and battery swap locations along the route. We just got the final mileage between stops last night and think we can complete with our battery, and 2 borrowed/provided spares. Wish us luck. It is also supposed to rain. :( But, a party with beer at the end!!

Anyone else signed up?

Anyone else signed up?
Hope you have the opportunity to visit the HD Museum, a must see attraction in Milwaukee!! Love the HD Museum, always enjoy Milwaukee!! MPD and MFD, great bunch of Americans, always friendly and willing to help !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts