Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been riding an hour or so and started slowing down to stop and a stop sign and the Brose letters lit up then went off and then lit up again. My battery was still half full. The bike was driving normally. It hasnt done it since. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to support the Brose letters are not supposed to light up. It does look like a meter when they light up. The harder I brake the more letters light up. The second time is when I had quit pedaling and the bike slowed down. Here is what support said. The actual Brose Letters on the display screen are not supposed to light up. There are lights on the bike that are tied to a decelerometer meaning it will light up when you slow down, not only when you brake (this would be the brake lights for example). Everything in the picture and description you have given seem fine on my end.

· Registered
14 Posts
Wow, I assumed there was just a mercury switch in the tail-light. Sounds like maybe the switch is in the motor housing, and it has either separate brake vs rilunning light wires, or else plays a game with voltage?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts