Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if I can attach a child seat in the back of the Rush/Cty? I tested the Rush/Cty today and absolutely loved the ride. However, I'd like to attach a child seat to the rack in the back. The rack on the Rush sits atop the fender and I am not sure if it can carry the weight of a child (approx. 25-35lbs). I am worried the weight of the child may make the fender touch the rear tire. Has anyone successfully installed a child seat? I'd really like to get the bike if I can make this work. I'm open to other suggestions.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
The specs on their website says the rear rack weight limit is 10kg that’s 22lbs. Plus the max weight for bike and rider and is 280lbs. I hate to say it but I’d advise against a child seat. You could probably do a trailer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The specs on their website says the rear rack weight limit is 10kg that’s 22lbs. Plus the max weight for bike and rider and is 280lbs. I hate to say it but I’d advise against a child seat. You could probably do a trailer.
Thanks @JoeG. I decided against Serial 1. The weight limit on the rear rack is too limiting. Plus there were too many unknowns at this point to make a hasty decision. I tried the Gazelle C380 and really liked it. Plus it has the ability to add a child seat without any adapter.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Thanks @JoeG. I decided against Serial 1. The weight limit on the rear rack is too limiting. Plus there were too many unknowns at this point to make a hasty decision. I tried the Gazelle C380 and really liked it. Plus it has the ability to add a child seat without any adapter.
Happy e-biking on that Gazelle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts