Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone played around with this app.
You can change the mode, pedaling cadence and amount of power the bike applies when you first start pedaling. We changed the mode to sport and changed the pedaling cadence from 80 rpm (the apparent default) to 60 rpm. This made a huge difference for us. It decreases range due to the fact your not adding as much energy pedaling at 60 rpm vs 80 rpm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still playing around with the app trying to figure out what all the setting do. Not much information available on this app.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Pavetack! Which Serial 1 bike do you have? Envolio has a bunch of videos that help you get familiar with the app.

Wife has the Rush City step-through and I have a Rush CIty Speed on order. I've watched the Enviolo videos on YouTube but they are very vague. The bike came with no information about the Enviolo system or app. Unless I'm missing something, most people will have no idea about the app and setting the bike If had not started researching I would like to know what each setting does. I've been experimenting with the settings and doing test rides....there has to be a better way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The videos seem to me to be more for the bike manufacturers using their hubs not the ultimate end user. I have also played around with the app. Nothing like trial and error to learn about something.

As a side note there is also a Gates Carbon Drive Belt app to check or set belt tension.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wife has the Rush City step-through and I have a Rush CIty Speed on order. I've watched the Enviolo videos on YouTube but they are very vague. The bike came with no information about the Enviolo system or app. Unless I'm missing something, most people will have no idea about the app and setting the bike If had not started researching I would like to know what each setting does. I've been experimenting with the settings and doing test rides....there has to be a better way.
Welcome @Pavetack!
What exact roadblocks have you ran into while using the app?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts