Serial 1 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This is all very interesting. I’ve had two firmware and calibration updates and it happened to both of my step-thrus basically at the same time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just did a configuration today 11-26 using the enviolo app and it seems some of those options are no longer available, I tried the different options in the app several times and could not find how to set parameters at 25 50 75 100, also it automatically picked up the serial number and the configuration of the bike, I was able to change cadence from 80 to 65, and manual to auto, will take a ride tomorrow and see how it feels...

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Those configurations are done at the Brose All Around LCD Controller, hold down the front left button until you see a menu screen with several options listed including settings, select settings and then once there select system, then custom assistance, then adjust each of the ride modes (eco, tour, sport, boost) to your liking, of course you’ll most likely leave boost at 100% Sadly it won’t let go over 100% once done hit back multiple times until you are all the way out of the settings menu.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those configurations are done at the Brose All Around LCD Controller, hold down the front left button until you see a menu screen with several options listed including settings, select settings and then once there select system, then custom assistance, then adjust each of the ride modes (eco, tour, sport, boost) to your liking, of course you’ll most likely leave boost at 100% Sadly it won’t let go over 100% once done hit back multiple times until you are all the way out of the settings menu.
Joe thank you very much!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts