Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant wait to try it out. The only thing that worries me is that I am 6 foot and I ordered the Xlarge. Its just a little smaller than my RadRover 6 by about a half inch and Its the perfect size. Im hoping the geometry isnt that much different. The large and extra large are both rated for 6 foot. The Serial 1 is the reason I started looking for Ebikes. I thought it would be cool to have a Harley ebike but I couldnt afford 5 grand. With the sale I couldnt stop myself from buying it. I would just about order it and then cancel it because I just bought my RadRover.6. But, then i would try to buy it again. Its gone on for two days. I finally just did it. I got my Harley, Im broke now, so, I should fit in.

· Premium Member
221 Posts
You didn’t get the Rush/Cty Speed? There are no mods/upgrades I’m aware of but I’m sure there is something out there in the wild. You would most likely void the warranty by adding something. There are plenty of settings using the Brose Controller But none that would get you more speed.
cheers

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No speeds on sale that were my size. They are down to medium and small. I read where not even the dealerships can mod them to go faster. Its no big deal, the roads are so bumpy around here that 20mph is fast enough and my battery will stay charged longer. The more I thought about it, the more I was satisfied with a stock, first generation Harley ebike that hasnt been hacked and cobbled up. I would like to find some decent white walled tires or even decent white tires.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it tuned in just the way I like it. Im a little slow with software and thought recalibrating the hub was the same as setting the cadence. Once I figured that out it was smooth riding from there. The reason I didnt get the speed was because they were all sold out at best buy and the next cheapest speed I could find was $600 more than the RC. I really didnt care about going any faster than 20 mph. If there was an upgrade then I wanted to get that over with first. Usually the Harley crowd like to chop, cobble and modify everything they ride, so I figured Harley would have incorporated that into the ebikes and have a bunch of mods you could do. Its saves me money, so Im glad they dont have any. It rides fine just the way it is. I would upgrade if they came out with one, just to upgrade it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts