Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
just purchased 2 Rush/CTY Speed bikes. One for the wife and one for me. I just completed the assembly on the wife's, mine should arrive Monday. Looking forward to getting these on the road - especially down in the keys where we vacation often. Only thing left to do right now is get a mirror for each.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Assembly takes about an hour while taking time not to rush and damage anything. The assembly instructions are pretty basic and could use more detail, but not too bad, and it is mostly together when it arrives. Basically mount the front fender, front wheel, seat & post, reflectors and side stand. Then charge the battery and order some Presta valve conversions...

Registered
just bought 2 Rush/CTY Speed bicycles. One for the spouse and one for me. I just finished the gathering on the spouse's, mine ought to show up Monday. Anticipating getting these out and about - particularly down in the keys where we excursion frequently. Just thing passed on to do right presently is get a mirror for each.

Registered
Check out the mirrors from B&M, it was the first thing I had to our bikes when we got them. One word of caution is the mirrors we settled on mounted to the handlebar ID so the grip had to be removed and a hole had to be cut so the mirror wedge system could go into the bar. If you go this route please take your time and remove the grip. Had I simply cut the rubber and drilled the cap I would have likely damaged the brose display cable that was right underneath the end of the grip. Once the grip is off you can gently push the bundle of wire further into the handlebar and the mirror works great.
I bought ours from Peter White Cycles but they are widely available online,

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just bought 2 Rush/CTY Speed bicycles. One for the spouse and one for me. I just finished the gathering on the spouse's, mine ought to show up Monday. Anticipating getting these out and about - particularly down in the keys where we excursion frequently. Just thing passed on to do right presently is get a mirror for each.
Just returned from the Keys. Didn't take the bikes this time though. I bought mirrors from Amazon - just a LH for each.

Amazon Mirrors

1 - 6 of 6 Posts