Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not resist the Black Friday deal and brought home a Rush City Speed yesterday. Took a short spin and love it. Wondering what others do for a water bottle holder and bags. I am considering a roll seat bag but want some opinions on a frame or handlebar bag. Leaning toward a frame bag since the Serial 1 lighted logo is cool, and I prefer not to cover it with a bag. Thanks in advance for your input. - Tom from Ohio

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congratulations @tom.bilcze on your new Serial 1! Welcome to the forum! I think frame bag is the way to go. That's usually my go to on other bikes I've owned. Were you looking at any other bikes before going with the Rush City Speed?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I could not resist the Black Friday deal and brought home a Rush City Speed yesterday. Took a short spin and love it. Wondering what others do for a water bottle holder and bags. I am considering a roll seat bag but want some opinions on a frame or handlebar bag. Leaning toward a frame bag since the Serial 1 lighted logo is cool, and I prefer not to cover it with a bag. Thanks in advance for your input. - Tom from Ohio
Congrats!! Which color did you get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts