Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed in passing, if you're a Best Buy member, they've continued to offer post-Black Friday sales of $1,000 off all models (typically available for pickup within a few days) as part of their Best Buy Member Pricing. If you are not logged in as a member, it would otherwise appear that they are offering $200 off all models.

No idea how much longer this will be but it's still there as of today (12/8/21).

Hope this helps,

RobbW

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just adding a quick update - as of 12/18, BB still has the $1k off for their member pricing.

I'd love to get a 2nd bike but kind of waiting to see if the BBB legislation passes and allows for the planned $900 EBike tax credit on bikes under $4k... 馃ぉ

Registered
I wouldn't wait on the BBB. Last I heard the legislation won't pass.

Just bought a Serial 1 Speed on Bestbuy.com. I can confirm that as of Dec 20th the $1,000 discount is still available for Bestbuy memberships.

Registered
I bought my city speed on the BestBuy website on the last day of the year for $1,000 off and a $200 gift certificate. The sale went away at 12:00 am on the 1st day of the year.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm - just checked and it's still there as "Best Buy Member Pricing". We'll see if anything changes in the near term but it's definitely available at the moment. (Checked from Nevada)

Registered
Confirmed, Best Buy sale is no longer there. :(

Glad I got it while it lasted. Only thing that sucks is that the delivery has been delayed 3 times now. Scheduled now for 1-14. Here's hoping it comes by then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts