Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Saw this in the owners manual:
Handlebar Height
The eBicycle is equipped with a "threadless" stem, which clamps onto the outside of the steerer tube. A qualified service provider may be able to change handlebar height. Find qualified service providers at www.Serial1.com.

I don’t see them raising the bars very much as there is only so much steer tube above the head tube it’s further complicated by the electrical wiring and brake lines running through their as well.
I surprised they didn’t fit the bike with an adjustable handlebar stem to accommodate everyone’s preference.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw this in the owners manual:
Handlebar Height
The eBicycle is equipped with a "threadless" stem, which clamps onto the outside of the steerer tube. A qualified service provider may be able to change handlebar height. Find qualified service providers at www.Serial1.com.

I don’t see them raising the bars very much as there is only so much steer tube above the head tube it’s further complicated by the electrical wiring and brake lines running through their as well.
I surprised they didn’t fit the bike with an adjustable handlebar stem to accommodate everyone’s preference.
Thanks for the info, I am in Spain now so I will have to take it one of the regular bike shops around here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts