Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Ideally you would get the rear fender and rack that’s on the other S1 e-bikes but that might be months down the road before they have availability. That would leave a rack that clamps on the seat post and the seat stays and there are a lot of them out there. imo they wouldn’t be anywhere as cool as the stock set-up.
Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ideally you would get the rear fender and rack that’s on the other S1 e-bikes but that might be months down the road before they have availability. That would leave a rack that clamps on the seat post and the seat stays and there are a lot of them out there. imo they wouldn’t be anywhere as cool as the stock set-up.
Cheers
Sorry, I don’t quite follow you, are you saying that HD will release a rack at some point? And have you seen a picture of it?

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
The other S1 bikes like a rush city already have a rear rack/fender. At some point I’d imagine they’d have them in stock should someone damage theirs and need to replace them. I imagine the Mosh frame is the same as those bikes so should be able to except the rack/fender.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts