Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got their Speed yet? If so, how is it? I was told possibly mid August

·
Registered
14 Posts
Same! And I just got a shipping notice and the delivery date is next month. I’m a little disappointed.
I hadn't heard a thing but reached out to Serial1 support and got a quick reply that it would be coming soon. Coincidentally, the very next day I got the message it was on its way. My only disappointment so far has been with FragilePak (the shipper S1 uses). They were supposed to call 30 mins before coming to deliver and I was told I could inspect the bike and sign for delivery. I was home, never got a call, no doorbell, and I just happened to go to the driveway and found the box sitting in front of my garage door. I'll give the shipper and S1 my feedback.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hadn't heard a thing but reached out to Serial1 support and got a quick reply that it would be coming soon. Coincidentally, the very next day I got the message it was on its way. My only disappointment so far has been with FragilePak (the shipper S1 uses). They were supposed to call 30 mins before coming to deliver and I was told I could inspect the bike and sign for delivery. I was home, never got a call, no doorbell, and I just happened to go to the driveway and found the box sitting in front of my garage door. I'll give the shipper and S1 my feedback.
What city? I’m in Los Angeles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts