Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View and share Serial 1 eBike owner reviews here. Looking forward to what everyone reports!

Here's some that Serial 1 shared in a recent email.

Took delivery of my RUSH/CTY today. I had it shipped to and assembled by Rocky Mountain Harley-Davidson. Glad I did, excellent service and communication.”

—Dagley
Denver, CO

It’s the most luxurious bike I’ve ever experienced. I love the way it looks, it’s very sleek, modern, simple and it rides smoothly. It goes up hills like a breeze…you fly right up…it is wonderful. To be able to ride anywhere with these is really great.”

—Karilyn
Gig Harbor, WA

A super cool bike”

—Achim
Germany

It’s the most luxurious bike. Commuting to work was never better than now thanks to my Serial 1 RUSH/CTY!”

—Terry
Watertown, NY

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
What I love is no chain to oil, no derailleur to adjust, a CVT and internally routed everything makes for a great looking bike. It smooth riding and just so much fun. Definitely put a smile on our faces. You can even hit some flowing dirt trails with no worries. Even the stock saddle is comfortable. The tires seem fairly durable and have good grip, I have ran over busted glass on bike paths on more than one occasion and yet to flat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts