Serial 1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 3 water bottles on my bike. I'm dumbfounded that Serial 1 didn't provide attachment points for traditional aftermarket waterbottle cages. Kinda pisses me off. What is everyone using for waterbottle holders? Anything clever ? I want to keep the bottles off the handlebars.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I have a step-thru and bought these water bottle mounts. Since I don’t have a top tube works great. Not sure how it’d work on the conventional frames but they do have side loading water bottle holders. You could also get a frame bag and then insert a hydration bladder.
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset

·
Registered
48 Posts
I need 3 water bottles on my bike. I'm dumbfounded that Serial 1 didn't provide attachment points for traditional aftermarket waterbottle cages. Kinda pisses me off. What is everyone using for waterbottle holders? Anything clever ? I want to keep the bottles off the handlebars.
I just bought a rear rack bag that holds a water bottle. I dont like to mount a lot of devices on the bike, and 1 bottle is not enough for me when it gets hot, I have a small hydration back pack from my mountain biking days that has a water bladder and drinking tube that you can drink while riding that I will be using. I agree Serial 1 should have provided at least 1 mount for a bottle cage.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I guess I am a lucky guy,the stores,bars and restaurants are always on my path. I can quench my thirst and rest my butt as frequently as needed. If I am in the boonies,I can hydrate from many fresh water springs along my way,the rite time of the year you get fresh wild fruit too,lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts